Friday, May 9, 2008

Double Vision

Whew! I've finally caught up with everything at the office after returning from BotCon. (Yeah, I know, it seems so long ago now.) And I can no longer allow this poor blog to languish. So to make up for it, you get a double dose of preview art today.

First up is E.J. Su's fantastic cover for Spotlight: Doubledealer (due out in August).



Then a sneak peek of the new letter column character courtesy of the fabulous Nick Roche (hope you get as big a laugh as I did):

9 comments:

  1. Very cool, Nick! Thanks Denton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Denton!

    Glad you finally recovered from the whirlwind! Chris said you were pretty busy. I can't imagine how ~crazy~ the past two weeks have been.

    Anyhoo, just thought I'd give ya quick "hi". Hope this week slows down a bit!

    Cheers!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:15 PM PDT

    Absolutely awesome Mr. Tip. Thanks for being so kind to me at Botcon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:48 AM PDT

    Thanks for the glimpse. That DoubleDealer cover looks awesome, and the latter image is really comical. Glad to hear you've recovered from BotCon. I had a blast, and it was a real pleasure meeting you and taking smoke breaks. Hopefully the long recovery time hasn't deterred you from future BotCons. Keep up the great work, man, and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times had by all at BotCon! Meeting the fans was a lot of fun, so expect to see me next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:49 PM PDT

    Hey, Denton. Carlos here from the TF Hispanos boards. Did you get my email with the interview? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:36 PM PDT

    Mr. Tipton, I've been waiting to see DoubleDenton colored. Since he hasn't been yet, I did a very amateurish version of how I see him.

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3047/2514771666_02ce283fe4.jpg

    Hope you like him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not bad! I'll post Liam Shalloo's take soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, this guy needs a spotlight!

    ReplyDelete