Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I dropped a hint recently on the IDW message boards about the surprise artist who's helping illustrate All Hail Megatron #7. So as my gift to the fans, here's a sneak peek at the first page of AHM #7, by TF artist extraordinaire E.J. Su!


  1. Violent imagery more suitable for Halloween than Christmas. The swarm, maybe? Thanks for posting, Denton, this should be a cool issue.

  2. Anonymous3:01 AM PST

    Thanks Denton, I started a thread on the forums cause this is so awesome!!! (don't worry, I quoted the blog!)
    Awesome teaser and great getting other artists in for the flashbacks!!!
    Luke (Bassbot)

  3. Man, E.J. never ceases to amaze. That is one beautiful pic.

  4. Anonymous8:15 AM PST

    This will be the first thing I like about AHM. Such an amazing artist.